Floor Buddies :)
Are you excited by the thought of sailing uncharted waters? Do you love culture, design, travel, cannabis, or all of the above? Do you track when mercury is in retrograde & create memes as a side hobby?
Well WE love cannabis & we build it into our lifestyle, it ties in with our love for design, travel, culture & staying mentally and physically sharp. We are currently hiring for our first cannabis retail location, located in the heart of Inglewood, one of Calgary’s most historic and eclectic neighbourhoods.
Our vision is to create experiences that empower people to design their relationship with cannabis to optimize well being and creativity. Our mission? To inspire freedom through the power of design.
You are the foundation of our success as an organization. You are an entrepreneur and have an inherent hunger to learn and deepen your knowledge everyday. You love the idea of making your mark in a new industry where you can develop your skills in an open playing field. You love working with and meeting new people, in fact, you are an expert of sorts at connecting with others in a meaningful way. You create memorable experiences that show people what you & aylmer are all about.
It doesn’t matter if you are already cannabis savvy or just beginning your journey, you are building the knowledge and passion required to help others design their relationship with cannabis (you’re cool with carving a weekend out of your schedule for some comprehensive and insightful training). You are a serial learner, curious and get excited about discovering new trends and products. You use guest experiences as an opportunity to collect data and feedback. You discuss insights with co-workers to spark conversation and deepen the level of education taking place in the store
A day in the life:
- You have fun on the floor.
- You go above and beyond to create memorable guest experiences.
- You are aware of, and successfully achieve sales goals and business metrics.
- You are knowledgeable and up to date on company communication, priorities, roll-outs and any additional information required by the Store Manager; you educate on guest-facing initiatives on the retail floor.
- You get up to date and learn about new and existing product available in-store.
- You get up to date on new and current regulations being put forth in the industry.
- You Complete various tasks within store as assigned.
- You assist in the daily merchandising set-up and take down.
- You adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by municipal, provincial and federal governing bodies.
Assets & Qualifications:
- You have a of minimum 1-3 years customer service experience.
- Being a cannabis expert is not a requirement but you must be eager to get the training to help you on your way.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You possess the ability to read and react in order to make correct decisions on the fly.
- You are proficient with basic technology and are open to learning new POS systems.
- You love to give & receive feedback and coaching.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time management skills.
- You have completed or are planning to complete AGLC sell safe.
- You have proven team experience.
- You’d way rather spend your day out in the sunshine with friends rather than behind a desk with spreadsheets.
- You are of at least 18 years of age.
- You Have a GED or High School Diploma.
- You are able to lift ~30 lb boxes.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check
if you want to be a part of the floor buddies :), please email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.